Rely on our professional academic writers and forget about missing deadlines. All custom papers are written from scratch.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
A personal philosophy/mission statement of nursing reflects your individual beliefs and interaction with nursing. This philosophy is not stagnant, but is ever evolving as you progress in your nursing career. As you learn and do more, your philosophy statement changes (and becomes longer!). Frequently, philosophy statements incorporate specific aspects of nursing that are important to you. Possibly you might include your theoretical basis for your nursing practice, based on the various nursing theorists that have and are contributing to the nursing profession. As you begin your career, your philosophy is naturally brief and vague. As your career progresses, so too does your philosophy.
- Reflect on your current nursing practice.
- Write your personal philosophy/mission statement of nursing. Include your mission statement as related to your nursing practice.
- Complete this assignment in 2-3 paragraphs using proper spelling, grammar, and APA format. Use of citations and references as needed.
- Type your answer(s) in a Word document and save the file.
- Upload the file by clicking “Upload File“.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online