Burbank High School Podcast Discussion
Rely on our professional academic writers and forget about missing deadlines. All custom papers are written from scratch.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Please listen to the following podcast and answer the following questions:
Listen to Episode #11 “Sex, Relationship, and Spirituality: A Discussion with Lauren Peters” (update note – this podcast is also available on Facebook under the same name).
For transcripts, please follow the link below:
1. Please summarize three claims that Lauren Peters makes about what she believes in. Give me one claim she makes per each 1/3 of the episode. So one claim from the beginning, one from the middle, and one from the end of the podcast.
2. What evidence does she provide, in general, throughout the podcast? What kind of evidence is it (for example, is it anecdotal, scientific, statistics, etc.)? How does she present it?
3. Do you think her evidence/reasoning is enough to justify belief in her claims? Why or why not?
4. For this question – I argue that all of her claims are beliefs that are not justified enough in order to claim that they are true. I can explain if you’d like, just come talk to me for more information. Regardless, for this question answer one of the following:
a. If you agree with me, then here is your question: Why is this stuff dangerous? Why is it potentially dangerous that so many people people follow these types of beliefs and actually follow her “teachings”? How can we educate people to be more skeptical of claims like the one Ms. Peters makes.
b. If you don’t agree with me, here is your question. Why don’t you agree?
5. Why is skeptical and critical thinking so important with any type of claims, but claims that are similar to this theme (even if you agree with Ms. Peters)? Explain your answer
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online