BUS 128 Cuyamaca College Business Communications Cover Letter
Rely on our professional academic writers and forget about missing deadlines. All custom papers are written from scratch.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Note: Cover letter must address the job description by title, company and Requisition ID to receive credit.
1. Make a “Job Worksheet” by deconstruction a job description and plug in your skills
2. Open a blank Microsoft Word document and save in your files as “Cover Letter.”
3. Type your cover letter including the following information:
• Current Date
• Return address (your address)
• Letter addressee (who you are sending letter to)
• Salutation / Greeting with punctuation
• Body of the Letter:
1. First Paragraph (state the job you are applying for, how you learned about the job, and how interested you are in the position)
2. Second Paragraph (description of education, work experience, skills, etc.)
3. Third Paragraph (closing remarks, contact information, restate interest in job)
• Complimentary Closing (Sincerely Yours,)
• Signature block (sign your name and type your name right below)
• Use Block style (all paragraphs and text aligned left, no indenting)
• Spacing Requirements:
• 4 spaces after the date
• 2 spaces after the return address
• 2 spaces after the letter address
• 2 spaces after the salutation / greeting
• 1 space between each paragraph
• 2 spaces after third paragraph
• 4 spaces after Sincerely Yours
• Print the cover letter, sign your name in the 4 spaces provided for the signature block.
When you have completed the Cover Letter make sure you proofread and make all necessary corrections. Submit your Cover Letter as separate PDF document from the resume to CANVAS Resume / Cover Letter Assignment Module as a PDF.
You will be applying for a Administrative Intern with General Atomics. Deconstruct and use following job description as a reference for your “Cover Letter” and “Resume”.
Requisition ID: 1898 (should be included in both documents)
Location(s): General Atomics, United States, California, El Cajon
Business Sector: Drone Development
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes or proof legal residence
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance will be available
Performs variety of status activities in support of program areas such as proposals, strategy, schedule and cost execution for the program manager. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources. Compiles, reviews and analyzes data. Generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations for General Atomics Drone Division. Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
Basic Qualifications: Currently pursuing AA/BS degree from an accredited institution in Business or related field. Summer 2020 Internship, full time, 10 weeks. Must be full time student into Fall 2020.
Preferred Qualifications: Business management college coursework and interest in exposure to management of cost and schedule execution, team leadership, and government acquisitions.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online