UCB Moral Issues Discussion
Rely on our professional academic writers and forget about missing deadlines. All custom papers are written from scratch.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
The following materials present four different scenarios in which the main actors share a commonality—they face a moral problem in the workplace. At the same time, each actor takes a different action (which can include inaction) and experiences a different result. Your journal entry and discussion will draw from the materials, so I recommend that you review the assignments’ questions before going through the materials (select journal entry from the lesson navigation menu).
- O’Toole, J. (2015). Speaking truth to power: A while paper. Retrieved from https://www.scu.edu/ethics/focus-areas/business-ethics/resources/speaking-truth-to-power-a-white-paper/ (read all 11 pages)
- TedXTalks. (2012). Creating ethical cultures in business: Brooke Deterline at TEDxPresidio. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/
- watch?v=wzicXbnmllc (watch all 8:23)
- Wolf, M. (2018, April 28). Complete remarks at 2018 White House correspondents’ dinner. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDbx1uArVOM (focus on 13:18 to 14:50)
- Gross, T. (2018, May 1). Comic Michelle Wolf responds to backlash: “I’m glad I stuck to my guns.” Retrieved from https://www.npr.org/2018/05/01/607262463/comic-michelle-wolf-responds-to-backlash-im-glad-i-stuck-to-my-guns (35:57)
eview your presentation and answer the following questions:
- Which of your values are at stake based on whether the ultimate decisionmaker accepts your recommended solution?
- How important are these values to you?
- If you were to give these values up, what would the gain be?
- After the ultimate decision maker has heard your presentation, this person has said that it lacks thoroughness and that the organization should take more time to analyze the situation. What, if anything, do you think the hidden meaning is?
- How will you proceed? In particular:
- Will you stay with the organization?
- If so, what else, if anything, will you say or do to keep attention on the moral problem?
- For what reasons?
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online