Change for Motivation
Rely on our professional academic writers and forget about missing deadlines. All custom papers are written from scratch.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Use the same organization that you selected in week 1.
Management has reviewed your work from two week ago how the employee’s low motivation may affect the company internally and externally and determined that there is sufficient evidence and determined that there is sufficient evidence to support and organizational change. It has asked you to recommend changes that will help to boost employee job motivation.
Recall that survey showed that job motivation among employees was lower than average, with complaints such as:
– My job is so boring!
– My boss micromanages me but never tells me how I’m doing.
– I’ve been in my position for seven to fifteen years, but I am never allowed to provide any input about the work better.
Write a paper in which you:
– Defend at least two organizational changes and explain how these changes will be improve job motivation in the workforce. Support your recommendations by citing the theories covered in the readings on your own research.
– Assess potential conflicts that may arise due to the changes, ,including why you anticipate these conflicts.
– Justify a change implementation plan for leading the change initiatives and helping the organization overcome any resistance to the changes.
– Justify an appropriate communication plan that announces the changes and continues through the changes management process.
Submit your 6 to 8 page paper in APA style.
– Defended at least two organizational changes, including how they will increase motivation in the workforce.
-Assessed potential conflicts or resistance that might arise due to each change, ,including why you anticipate the conflicts.
– Justified a change implementation plan for leading the change initiatives and overcoming resistance.
– Justified a communication plan for announcing and managing the change initiative.
Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner using appropriate format (i.e, APA style). Utilized the appropriate type and number of schorlarly sources.
Demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e, APA style)’
Displayed accurate spelling, grammar and punctuaction
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online