Rely on our professional academic writers and forget about missing deadlines. All custom papers are written from scratch.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
interview a working professional, who is not related to you and who is from a generation different from your own. The various generations are: Traditionalists (1925-1945), Baby Boomers (1946-1964), Generation X (1965-1981), Millennials (1981-1999), and Generation Z (since 2000).
Create a video summary of your findings that includes your own recommendations for communicating effectively across generations. The video should be no more than 5 minutes in length and should include a slide deck and a speaker gallery in which your face is visible and your voice is audible. Please upload your file as an .mp4 or .mov.
During your interview–which may be conducted via Zoom meeting, phone, or email–ask your subject about the communication similarities and differences between professionals of various generations. Ensure your subject is explaining his/her responses: Why do you think this is true?
Questions you may ask:
- What are the differences in how people of various age groups communicate?
- What are the main similarities across generations?
- How do members of your generation prefer to communicate? Why do you think so?
- In what way has technology influenced those preferences? And the differences and similarities?
- What do you think members of various generations can learn from each other?
Your video summary should include:
- A description of the individual you interviewed
- Detail about the communication similarities and differences among professionals of various generations
- Your own personal assessment in which you provide recommendations for communicating effectively across generations
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online