University of Memphis Movie War of The Roses Essay
Rely on our professional academic writers and forget about missing deadlines. All custom papers are written from scratch.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
You will analyze a movie of your choice for theories and concepts found in the textbook. Your analysis should be 3-5 pages and submitted in a Word document.
Your analysis should include the following:
- an overview of the movie, plot, main characters, etc.
- explanation or review of the theories/concepts present in the movie (you should discuss at least three)
- an analysis of how the movie incorporates the three theories/concepts: explain in detail with examples from the movie
- an overall evaluation of the movie as an example of theories/concepts; explain what the movie did well and lacked; also include anything you might have learned that you can apply to your own life.
I am fan of “vintage” movies, so I’ve included some “older” ones in the list below. Your movie selections are not limited to this list, but you should certainly take a look:
- I am Sam
- As Good as it Gets
- The Intouchables (yes, it’s spelled correctly)
- War of the Roses
- 12 Angry Men (either version)
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Christopher Robin
- Stand & Deliver
- Dead Poets Society
- Good Will Hunting
- Mr. Holland’s Opus
- Harry Potter (any of them)
- Captain America: Civil War
- Any of the Marvel movies
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online