As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- What activities do you provide for your students that promote critical thinking skills?
- How can you honor the differences in how students think?
- Is brainstorming a practical tool for starting discussion in your classroom?
- Explain how you would/do group students in your class.
- Who might not respond well to groupings? Why?
- Which differentiation strategies would best fit your subject, grade, and teaching style?
- Describe the most difficult obstacle you face in providing differentiation.