Design a visually appealing and engaging infographic comparing compassion fatigue and corrections fatigue. You may use any design program to create your infographic. Three free options are at the bottom of the page. Include the following in your infographic:
- Visually appealing design elements
- Start by listing the signs and symptoms of compassion fatigue
- and the signs and symptoms of corrections fatigue
- Point out at least one difference between the symptoms
- Add one relevant quote from course materials emphasizing the negative effects of either condition on people working in the field of corrections
- End with at least two self-care strategies for overcoming compassion fatigue and/or corrections fatigue
Include the reference on the infographic or in a separate Word document.
Submit your assignment. If your file is too large to upload in the Gradebook, please send it to your instructor attached in a private message.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance
you may use any design program to create your infographic, three options are below. I recommend Canva.
- Canva: Free infographic maker
- Adobe Express: Create an infographic for free in minutes