Oklahoma Information Security Policy: https://omes.ok.gov/sites/g/files/gmc316/f/InfoSecPPG_0.pdf
Kostadinov, D. (2014, Jun 6). Key elements of a security policy (https://resources.infosecinstitute.com/topic/key-elements-information-security-policy/.). InfoSec Institute
- Provide a definition and justification of an information security policy for an organization.
- Read through the Oklahoma Information Security Policy listed in the reading materials.
Analyze the selected policy from at least 3 of the following perspectives:
- Who is the policy for? Does the policy require a security representative? If so, what is the role of that individual?
- What does the policy say about end users? Why is this important?
- What does the policy say about Awareness and Training? What laws or regulations apply to this policy?
Line spacing 1.5
Resources to be documented in APA Style
References will be last page. Just explain clearly above questions. All the resources above.