Plagiarism is not something that just might occur in college papers; there are social and financial consequences to plagiarism in the real world (CO4). Please review the following plagiarism cases:
- Jayson Blair and the New York Times.
- Jonah Lehrer and the New Yorker.
- “Surfin’ USA” and “Sweet Little Sixteen.”
Choose one of the above examples and answer the following:
- Describe the plagiarism that occurred.
- What are the ethical issues related to this plagiarism?
- Find another example of real world plagiarism and share it with the class.