No need for cover sheet. Just around 300 words. APA format standards
When the results of a survey or poll are published, the sample size and the margin of error are both given. For example: 1000 voters were surveyed and 39±2% of the voters agree with the president. In this example N=1000 and the margin of error (MoE) is 2%.
This website lists several public opinion polls. Search the site and find a poll where the sample size and margin of error are given. Try to find a poll dealing with a topic in your profession or one in which you are really interested.
Determine the following information for the selected poll results and include in your initial post:
- URL for the website
- Using your own words, state the topic of the poll in a full sentence.
- State the sample size and margin of error.
- Interpret the results of your poll using your own words and full sentences. Note: Depending on the question asked, your poll may have more than one poll result – you only need to discuss one result.
- Looking at the results with respect to the margin of error, do you think there is a significant difference in the responses to the different questions being asked?
- What role could sampling have played in determining these results?