carry an analysis from part a
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the characteristics and valuation of stocks and bonds, and how each is a key component in the financing of corporations.
- Describe the risk versus return trade-off and identify the techniques used to measure risk.
- Explain the capital budgeting process, how project cash flow is determined and valued, and how project risk influences decision making.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in finance.
- Write clearly and concisely about finance using proper writing mechanics.