Leveraging Power from
- Assuming your Best Alternative to a Negotiating Agreement (BATNA) is letting
a court sell the property, discuss how it may help you reach an agreement.
Recommend other strategies that you could use to accomplish a successful
- Discuss your power sources and your co-owner’s power sources in this
negotiation, and analyze how you can strengthen your power position.
- Propose a logical and an emotional argument to persuade your co-owner to
agree to a deal.
- Describe a nonverbal communication technique that you will use to persuade
your co-owner that your proposal is a win-win proposition.
- Describe a threat you can make that would force your co-owner to make
Utilize three to four scholarly sources.