In this part of W3 Assignment 2, you will focus on TCP/IP services in network design.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research TCP/IP services.
Based on your research and in continuing with the course project assignment components from Week 1 and Week 2, complete the following tasks:
- Create a logical network design that includes:
- Traffic patterns generated by your design
- Servers to handle workload
- Access to the network
- Firewall requirements
provided—e-mail, user groups, network browser, and dial-in or virtual
private network (VPN) access through the Internet.
- Based on the updates to your network design, update the vendor and costs table that you updated in W2 Assignment 2.
- Add a logical network design diagram for your network design.
Note: You may want to try a different drawing tool for that purpose. Click for one such tool.
Compile your answers to both parts of this assignment in a 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document.