An annotated bibliography begins the preliminary research process. The document will serve as an ongoing list of sources that will support your Final Research Paper. Each of the sources should be cited in and should include a two-paragraph summary, or annotation, of the resource contents and how you intend to use the information within your paper. Be sure to utilize the information from this week’s “Argument and Thesis Workshop” discussion and refer to the for additional support.
To fulfill the research component of this assignment, you must:
- Conduct several searches using any of the databases in the Ashford University Library.
- Select at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed sources from your library search that support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your Final Research Paper.
To fulfill the written component of this assignment, you must:
- Include a title page that is formatted in proper APA style, following the located in the Ashford Writing Center.
- List APA-style references in alphabetical order along with your unique paragraph summaries.
- Format your assignment according to . Your Annotated Bibliography should be double-spaced, with 1-inch margins, and use 12-point Times New Roman font.
Your annotations should contain: a paraphrased summary, in your words, of the information presented in the article; your analysis of the best use of this information in your paper; and identification of the topic sentence the information will support.
The bibliography must be 500 to 700 words in length and formatted according to APA style.