Discussion Reflection Response – Ethical Dilemma
Post your complete response to the discussion questions in the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
After reviewing The Invisible Patients documentary, provide a reflection post addressing each of the four following questions:
- How is the NP in the documentary a Disruptive Innovator?
- Discuss at least one relationship between your personal beliefs and values with this ethical dilemma/barrier.
- Describe at least one mechanism to overcome the barrier discussed.
- Examine the potential cost and benefits to this barrier.
- This is a reflection and therefore no references are needed nor expected.
- There is only one (1) post for this discussion board.
- There is no requirement to respond to any of your peers.
- Your response should be 200-250 words in length.
Guidelines: In your discussion response, provide a substantive response that illustrates a well-reasoned and thoughtful response. Reflective posts provide you an opportunity to think back on the concepts and materials you reviewed for the week. A reflection is a method for personal growth. A reflection post can help answer questions, such as, “How has my thinking changed this past week?”, “How can I use the concepts or relationships from the course readings and course content in my practice?” Reflection enhances personal and professional growth by making connections to previous course content and/or presenting novel ideas and insights.