Reflect on the course using these course learning objectives:
- Integrate knowledge and skills gained from the nursing foundation to enhance patient outcomes.
- Support and educate patients with physiologic and psychosocial health needs to include health promotion and maintenance.
- Apply current nursing research and evidence-based practice in concepts, skills, and techniques needed to care for patients with acute and chronic illnesses.
- Apply the nursing process to deliver culturally competent and safe patient-centered care.
- Integrate the use of information technology to research, develop, implement and evaluate nursing care for the adult patient and/or family.
- Utilize professionalism and collaborative communication within an interdisciplinary clinical environment to promote the well-being of the adult patient and/or family.
Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to professional practice.