This reflection activity is comprised of two sections, collectively totaling a minimum of 500 words. Complete your reflections by responding to all prompts.
According to George and Jones (2022), a company’s stance on social responsibility is the way its managers and employees view their duty or obligation to make decisions that protect, enhance, and promote the welfare and well-being of stakeholders and society as a whole. This includes the way the company handles changing demographics and emerging technologies.
Consider the forces in the global environment and your professional experience when responding to the following questions:
- What are some of the implications of demographic forces for the industry you work in or aspire to work in?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of technological change?
- How can information technology lead to beneficial changes within the workplace in the industry you work in or aspire to work in?
Consider your professional experience when responding to the following questions.
- What do you consider to be the top three benefits to social responsibility?
- How does your organization implement social responsibility initiatives? If they don’t, what considerations should be made?