Develop a formal Teaching Plan for a target audience in a nursing academic or healthcare setting (Do not develop a Teaching Plan for patients.). Use the template provided to prepare and submit the Teaching Plan.
Preparing the Paper
This assignment will be submitted to the faculty member using the template provided. The Teaching Plan is to include the following information.
- Topic/title of presentation
- Description of target audience
- Program description
Learning objectives written in measurable terms and appropriate for the target audience
- Course objectives
- Unit objectives
- Topical outline of content to be presented (instructional methods to be used including the rationale for the selection of the instructional method)
- Learning resources/materials used by the instructor for preparation and student assignments
- Methods of evaluation
- Presented using the Teaching Plan grid. Format for references is to be completely consistent with APA format, 6th edition
- A minimum of three current resources related to the topic chosen for the presentation are to be included
Requirements Develop a formal Teaching Plan for a target audience in a nursing academic or healthcare setting (Do not develop a Teaching Plan for patients.). Use the template provided to prepare and s
Chamberlain College of Nursing NR535 Theoretical Foundations and Instructional Strategies for the nurse educator Teaching Plan Template Student Name: Title of Presentation: Target Audience: Program Description: Overall Course Objective(s): Unit Objective(s) Topical Outline Instructional Method With Rationale for Selection Learning Resources/Materials Method of Evaluation Instructional Method Rationale Student Assignment Instructor Preparation Learning Resources/Materials (List the complete references here using correct APA format.) NR535_W6_TeachingPlan_Template_2018.06.17