UOP Informatics Implementation Project Proposal Presentation
Rely on our professional academic writers and forget about missing deadlines. All custom papers are written from scratch.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Informatics Implementation Project Proposal
Prior to beginning work on this interactive assignment, you should have completed reading of all Chapters 1 through 9 in your textbookLinks to an external site. as well as all required articles. Review any that impact your Infomatics Implementation Project Proposal. Likewise, you may need to review areas of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)Links to an external site. that apply to project management practice areas where you identified knowledge gaps in your Week 1 discussion and project management self-assessment. Conduct research using least six scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources to support your assignment.
This week you are preparing one summary slide to finish your Health Informatics Implementation Proposal and collating all of the slides that you worked on in Weeks 2 through 4 to complete your final Health Informatics Implementation Project Proposal in the form of a PowerPoint presentation which is no greater than 22 PowerPoint slides. With a focus on the Five Pillars of Informatics, you will revise previously submitted PowerPoint assignments that you completed in Weeks 2 through 4 based on the feedback that you have been given, and compile them into a presentation that flows appropriately for an executive audience such as the information technology (IT) sub-committee of the Board of Directors of the Integrated Delivery Network.
Your final individual project should include the following elements in your PowerPoint slides and be complied from feedback in prior week’s assignments:
- Develop the appropriate level of scope and justification for the project
- Outline a strategy for stakeholder management for the project including key stakeholders and their roles in project governance and decision making
- Compose the communication plan for the program inclusive of audience, content and modalities to be used in implementing the project
- Develop a high-level timeline including milestones and deliverable schedule for the project
- Compose an outline of program costs including budget pro forma including capital and operational costs
- Generate your resource management plan including your strategies for acquisition of staff and other capital and operational resources
- Compile the project risk plan including the assessment and mitigation plan for relevant technical, operational and financial project risks
- Develop a quality plan focusing on quality metrics addressed by the informatics solutions being implemented as part of the project
- Develop a program evaluation plan focusing on the quantitative and qualitative metrics that you will use to measure project effectiveness
Section 4 (added this week):
- Summarize your final implementation recommendation for key management stakeholders
- Articulate your view of the most significant organizational benefit associated with moving forward with this specific implementation recommendation
The executive level PowerPoint presentation should be appropriate to be reviewed on the agenda of a Board of Directors meeting (without cartoonish graphics) and illustrate a high-level timeline for the project, anticipated project costs and anticipated human and other capital resources needed. The presentation must be between 12 and 15 content slides, not including the title slide and references slides. Add speaker’s notesLinks to an external site. to the bottom of each slide for ease of narration (as your video script) and to provide accessible content to students with accessibility needs.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online