1) Minimum 8 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 1 (a): minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be
and cited in the text- each paragraphs
responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 24 references not older than 5 years
Minimum 3 references per part
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
You must answer the question posted, 2 times.
You must submit 2 documents (each one 1 page)
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions.
1) How do you see the benefit of using both the Community Nursing Practice Model and Locsin’s Technological Competency as Caring in Nursing in today’s nursing environment?
1) Discuss the events that have contributed (or will continue to contribute) to the nursing shortage, or that contribute to a shortage in a region or specialty.
2) Discuss at least one way that the nursing profession is currently working toward a resolution of this problem.
3) offer different examples of how the nursing shortage has been addressed in your state (Florida) , community, or specialty area.
1) Explain how health care reform has helped shift the focus from a disease-oriented health care system to one of wellness and prevention.
2) Discuss ways in which health care will continue this trend and explain the role of nursing in supporting and facilitating this shift.
3) Provide an example of wellness and prevention initiatives your organization or specialty area has in place.
1) Describe the nurse’s role and responsibility as health educator.
2) What strategies, besides the use of learning styles, can a nurse educator consider when developing tailored individual care plans, or for educational programs in health promotion?
3) When should behavioral objectives be utilized in a care plan or health promotion?
1) Describe a health promotion model used to initiate behavioral changes.
2) How does this model help in teaching behavioral changes?
3) What are some of the barriers that affect a patient’s ability to learn?
4) How does a patient’s readiness to learn, or readiness to change, affect learning outcomes?
1) Compare and contrast three nursing advocates who have brought about change to public policy.
2) What changes need to be made in the future to be successful as a profession of nursing advocates for healthcare policy reform?
1) Compare the roles of state board of nursing with the role of professional organizations in regulating professional practice.
2) What are the major methods of credentialing?
3) List the benefits and weaknesses of each method from the standpoint of protecting the public and the protection of the professional scope of practice.