Rely on our professional academic writers and forget about missing deadlines. All custom papers are written from scratch.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Identifying barriers and challenges that impact vulnerable and marginalized groups is an important first step, but advocates cannot stop there. What can be done to address the inequities, the challenges, and the barriers? How might an advocate use policy to enact change?
The Allegory of the Orchard required you to consider the barriers and challenges of specific vulnerable or marginalized populations. In our Week 1 Discussion, you identified a specific population connected to your practice, organization, or experience. This week you will explore that population further by determining a specific advocacy priority for the population.
- Review your selected population discussed in the Module 1, Week 1 Discussion: Allegory of the Orchard.
- Review the resources on vulnerable or marginalized populations.
- Consider the factors that create and maintain these populations.
- Reflect on nursing’s relationship with these populations and how this shapes our role in policy advocacy.
By Day 3 of Week 2
Using the selected population discussed in the Week 1 Discussion: Allegory of the Orchard, post a response detailing the following:
- What are the advocacy priorities for the population? What are the needs of this population?
- How are disparities reflected in policy and policy reflected in the disparities?
- What is the role of nursing, individually and collectively, in influencing policy decisions that adversely impact vulnerable populations?
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online