The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Rely on our professional academic writers and forget about missing deadlines. All custom papers are written from scratch.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Module 8 Graded Assignment: Final Developmental Paper
Watch the movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower. The movies is based on the popular novel by Stephen Chbosky about an adolescent named Charlie. Even if students have already watched this movie or read the book, please watch this movie again as a social worker to enhance your skills and analyzing the issues of children and adolescents based on the knowledge that you have learned in this course. After watching the film you will write a 6-8 page typed, double spaced paper in APA format analyzing the biological, psychological, social, cultural and spiritual issues related to the main character Charlie, using theories of Child and Adolescent development to wear appropriate.
- Identify and analyze important biological and physical issues pertaining to Charlie in the movie.
- Identify and analyze important psychological (emotional and cognitive) issues pertaining to Charlie in the movie.
- Identify and analyze important social (e.g. work, friends, family, and school) issues pertaining to Charlie in the movie.
- Identify and analyze important spiritual (meaning and purpose) issues pertaining to Charlie in the movie.
- Identify and analyze important cultural (race, class, ethnicity) issues pertaining to Charlie in the movie.
- Identify the main strengths and challenges of Charlie in the movie.
- Skillfully apply theories of Child and Adolescent development to Charlie in the movie. Appropriately identify and cite theories you are applying.
- Demonstrate your understanding of Charlie’s behavior in context of his development and environment.
Your paper should be typed, double-spaced and is six to eight pages long not including title and reference Pages, formatted in APA 6th edition.
Final Developmental Paper Rubric
|Submission status||No attempt|
|Grading status||Not graded|
|Due date||Friday, 15 December 2017, 11:55 PM|
|Time remaining||10 days 1 hour|
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online